We believe in the power of prayer! Due to the nature of our work, we face a tremendous amount spiritual warfare. Ephesians 6:12 says “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” That is why we continually seek individuals and groups who will stand alongside us to pray for our actions, our people and the families we serve.
Being a prayer partner is as simple as it sounds. You will receive a monthly email including praises and specific prayer requests for our ministry. We ask that you commit to making those items a regular part of your prayer time each week. Please fill out the form below to be added to or removed from our list.
General - ongoing prayer requests
- Wisdom and grace along with boldness when facilitating classes and speaking publicly
- Strength for the immensity of the task
- Spiritual battles each member faces daily as Satan attempts to hinder this critical ministry
- Pray and ask the Lord if He has a role for you to play in this ministry
- For God to touch the hearts of those wounded by abortion and give them courage to take the steps needed to start a recovery study
- God’s outpouring of forgiveness and grace for those in Abortion Recovery Bible studies
- God to open doors for opportunities to speak in the community and churches
- God to enable more hands to help in the work
- God to provide helpers in seeking financial partners
- God to raise up more churches, individuals and corporations to financially support Life in East Texas
- Pray that the hearts of our citizens will turn toward life.
- For politicians on both sides of the issue, that the Lord would give pro-life politicians courage to stand tall, and that He would change the hearts of those opposed to life.
- That God would work in the hearts of all candidates that they would see the value of the preborn child’s life.
- That pro-life candidates would win and continue to support pro-live issues.
- Pray for those who perform abortions and all those involved in the abortion industry, that they will become increasingly uncomfortable with their profession, that the Lord would change their hearts and draw them to Himself.